The first way. You can book tours on our website. Click on the tour you want to book and at the top/bottom you will find the "Book Now" button, click on it and choose the date to make your reservation.
The second way. You can send us an email or give us a call! We will be happy to listen to you, find the best tour for you and make the reservation!
But before you book a tour, think and remember:
• How many people will be participating in total. We usually make a group of at least 4 people for the fatbike and hiking tours, and a group of at least 6 people for the guided kayak tours. But of course, if you pay full price, you can buy the whole tour for yourself!
• You can choose any day of the week, except Monday and Tuesday, in order to book your tour.
• Please tell us your food preferences. During the hikes, lunch is cooked over a campfire for all participants. During the kayaking and fatbike tours, food is also provided. Snacks and tea are offered for tours lasting up to 6 hours, and a tasty and nutritious lunch is provided for tours lasting more than 6 hours. So we always ask our customers whether they like to eat everything (?) or whether they have any allergies to certain foods (?). It is important for us to find out such an information!
• Think about the transport you will use to get there. Your choice of transport will determine the start of your hike or tour and where you and our team will meet.
• To join the guaranteed departure tour, please follow the news on our Facebook page, sign up for the newsletter, or check our website for announcements. Then choose the date that suits you, message us and book your spot.
To reserve your spot:
1. Complete a reservation form
2. Email us directly
3. Phone us or use WhatsApp / Viber: +370 696 23096 or +370 626 41011.
What about the payment?
Payment is made after we confirm your reservation. When booking a tour for the whole group, 30% of the cost should be paid to us immediately, so that we reserve the chosen date for you. The rest must be paid before the tour starts. If the booking is made by a company or organisation, then we allow them to pay the full amount one week after the tour has already happened.
1. Bank transfer
2. PayPal (you can also pay by debit or credit card there)
3. Cash upon arrival on the day (available for short one-day tours only)
Non-cash payment must be made at least one day before the tour starts.
We will send you an email with information about the reserved tour. We will provide the description of the tour (when and where will we meet) and a checklist of things to take with you. As the departure date approaches, we will remind you about the upcoming tour and will be happy to answer your questions.